Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Nothing makes me appreciate Thanksgiving more than being with my family after a ridiculously long drive through the rain and muck. And nothing makes me appreciate my family more that the fact that they understand me and appreciate my, um, more childlike qualities. Thanksgiving started off great for me with a surprise from my sister.

She found this hat in her closet. It was mine when I was a wee one. Thankfully, it still fits, so you know I can't wait until it gets cold enough to need to wear warm hats this winter. The best part about her finding it and returning it to be was the fact that no one blinked an eye when I wore it the rest of the night.

Also, the hat prompted my aunt to ask my little tiny cousin cousin to give me a special Christmas present.

I love these people. And vegetarian stuffing. Happy Tofurkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment