Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Disorder Makes Me Bertlike

I've been a bit frustrated lately. You see, like Ernie and Bert, I live in an apartment of very few square feet. Unlike our heroes, however, I have a ton of crap. (I don't consider it to be actually "crap," except when I get in a mood like this one.) All of my stuff fits in my apartment, but only in a particularly ordered fashion. When things become disordered, I grow claustrophobic and anxious. I want nothing more than to put things back in order so that I feel like I live in a peacefully clean environment.

The current frustration arises from the fact that I have not at time recently to put things in order. I get moments here and there for relaxation and dvr-tending, but it has been a couple of months since I have had the hours to dedicate to ordering my abode. Something must change soon, or I may start to take Ernie's approach. Where are the cookies and ice cream?

1 comment: