Saturday, January 2, 2010

Not Exactly Ernie

I know this is not Ernie-related (except for Street Gang), but I like this feature on Goodreads so much that I needed to put it somewhere. Here's what I read this year. I think it's a nice mix of grown-up, kids, and graphic books, but I'm sad that I could not have read more. Stupid job.

What I Read in 2009

Home: A Novel
Silent to the Bone
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw
Jennifer, Hecate, Macbeth, William McKinley and Me, Elizabeth
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
Ash
101 Things I Learned in Architecture School
Olive Kitteridge: A Novel in Stories
Babyji
Pastoralia
DC: The New Frontier, Vol. 1
DC: The New Frontier, Vol. 2
How Fiction Works
Neverwhere
Push
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The Enchantress of Florence
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Stardust
The Outsiders
Waltz with Bashir: A Lebanon War Story
The Graveyard Book
Watchmen
Strangers In Paradise Pocket Book 6
Q & A
Street Gang: The Complete History of Sesame Street
I Am Legend
Strangers In Paradise Pocket Book 5
Runaways Vol. 1: Pride and Joy
Strangers In Paradise Pocket Book 4
The Giver
Strangers In Paradise Pocket Book 3
Alanna: The First Adventure
The Higher Power of Lucky
Island of Lost Girls: A Novel
Embroideries
Chicken with Plums
To Reach the Clouds: My High Wire Walk Between the Twin Towers
Potential
Iodine: A Novel
Fables: Legends in Exile


Tammy's favorite books »

No comments:

Post a Comment