Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ernie!!!



Today is Ernie's birthday. I spent a bit of time thinking about what I might get Ernie for his birthday if I had the chance. I don't think a guy like Ernie needs much for several reasons: (1) he lives in a one-bedroom apartment in New York City and has very little room for stuff, (2) he's an active type who seems as if he would appreciate experiences more than material things, (3) he kind of looks like he has everything he needs--Rosie the bathtub, a good drum set, and his rubber duckie.

I suppose if I were to get Ernie a gift, I might go along the lines of duckie-themed items. Perhaps a nice birthday cake.

He might feel weird, however, devouring his naked self, so maybe just one with a duckie.

birthday-cake-designs-01.<span class=jpg">

Maybe he's looking for a duckie moo moo.

He might be interested in a river full of duckies.

Or the world's largest duckie.

On the other hand, and in keeping with the idea that he might prefer a birthday "experience," I say maybe we go for Ernie-Bert 2016, as the people at this website suggested.

Probably, however, the best birthday gift I could get for Ernie is the one he already has.

No comments:

Post a Comment